Company Name: www.EaseMyTrip.com
Easy Trip Planners Pvt. Ltd. (www.EaseMyTrip.com)
- EaseMyTrip.com is among the best Online-Travel-Portal in India.
- EaseMyTrip.com provides Air-Tickets, Hotel Bookings & Holiday Packages.
- EaseMyTrip.com has a network of 42000+ travel-agents, 3000 corporate companies, 3 million direct customers across the world.
- Its turn-over for the year 2011-12 was INR 364 Crore (60,533,200 USD).
- In 2012-13, its turn-over was 680 Crore (113,084,000 USD)
- In 2013-14, the turn-over of the company was Rs. 1100 Crores ï‚· In 2014-15, the turn-over of the company is Rs. 1300 Crores
- EaseMyTrip is a strong team of more than 500 staff.
- EaseMyTrip has its offices in Delhi, Bangalore, Dubai, Bangkok, Chennai, Hyderabad, Guwahati, Singapore, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bhubaneswar, Goa, Cochin, Ahmadabad and Srinagar.
- Knowledge of, or drive to learn the ins and outs of SEO, SEM, Adwords, Analytics, Webmaster, Facebook & other Affiliates networks.
- Complete understanding of search engine trends & Google Updates including penguin
- Developing, managing and optimising paid campaigns for Google & Facebook and other marketing channels
- Find new and effective paid marketing channels (digital and print)
- Executing tests and strategic plans end-to-end
- Reporting, analysing, and providing actionable insights for internal teams
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion
- Create / optimise landing pages for conversion
- Track, report, and analyse website analytics and campaigns.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should be currently or previously pursuing a degree in business or marketing
- Prior experience in handling digital marketing is preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skill
- Logical, analytical thinking skills
- Knowledge of and ability to use various research tools
- Organised and excellent interpersonal and writing skills.
- Previous Experience in e-commerce would be an advantage.
Experience: 0 – 5 yrs
Location: Delhi NCR
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: Marketing , Advertising , MR , PR , Media Planning
Role Category: Online/Digital Marketing, Digital Marketing Executive
Role: Search Engine Marketing/SEM Specialist
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Digital Marketing, Brand Marketing, seo, sem, digital, campaigns, facebook, Search Engine, ROI, Strategy, Branding, Ma Marketing, Adwords, Analytics, Social Media, Creative, Print Media
Recruiter Name: Neeraj
For getting expert level training for SEM Training in your location –