Company Name: Collabera Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Established in 1991, Collabera has been a leader in IT staffing for over 25 years and is one of the largest diversity IT staffing firms in the industry. As a half a billion dollar IT company, Collabera is known for high-touch, customer-centric approach, offering our clients unmatched quality, responsiveness and flexibility. We are appreciated by our clients for our streamlined execution, highly efficient service and exceptional talent management that go above and beyond traditional staffing services.
Collabera recognizes true potential of human capital and provides people the right opportunities for growth and professional excellence. Collabera offers a full range of benefits to its employees including paid vacations, holidays, personal days, Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance.
With over 12,000 IT professionals globally, Collabera provides value-added onsite, offsite and offshore technology services and solutions to premier corporations. Over the past few years, Collabera has been awarded numerous accolades and Industry recognitions including.
- Collabera awarded Best Staffing Company to work for in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016 by SIA.
- Collabera listed in GS 100 – recognized for excellence and maturity
- Collabera named among the Top 500 Diversity Owned Businesses
- Collabera listed in GS 100 & ranked among top 10 service providers
- Collabera was ranked:
- 32 in the Top 100 Large Businesses in the U.S
- 18 in Top 500 Diversity Owned Businesses in the U.S
- 3 in the Top 100 Diversity Owned Businesses in New Jersey
- 3 in the Top 100 Privately-held Businesses in New Jersey
- 66th on FinTech 100
- 35th among top private companies in New Jersey
Collabera is hiring Freshers (Any Graduates) for openings of Talent Acquisition Specialists or Technical Recruiter in Baroda, Gujarat
- Designation: Talent Acquisition Specialists (US Staffing) // Technical Recruiter
- Qualifications: BE/B.Tech/BSC/BCA/MCA (2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017 graduates with little or no experience)
- Required Skills: Excellent communication & PC Skills
- Note: Immediate / Short Joiners (Max 15 Days) Preferred
As Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be responsible for identifying and presenting qualified technical candidates to fill client requirements provided via an online requisition system, delivery manager or Collabera sales executive. This position is not responsible for hiring, terminating, performance appraisals or salary revisions. This position reports typically to a Lead Recruiter or Delivery Manager.
Daily Job Responsibilities:
- Understand and learn the details of each job requisition and its requirements, project location, duration, etc.
- Understand the priority of the requisition and the differences between direct and process requirements
- Identify qualified technical candidates utilizing various sources available employee consultants on bench, resume database, employment web sites, referrals, own network, other recruiters, contractors, etc.
- Conduct preliminary interview to qualify the candidate – assess technical skill level, communication skills, location preferences, salary expectations, need for accommodations, etc.
- Format resumes to highlight the necessary skill sets as it relates to client project requirements and in accordance with clients resume submittal guidelines
- Negotiate pay rates with consultant candidates in alignment with client requirements and delivery managers or account managers direction
- Submit appropriate qualified resumes for each requirement as required by client
- Post internet ads on employment websites and send the same to employees, sub-tier companies as necessary
- Check Hotlists from vendors
- Follow established recruiter processes regarding job expectations, documents, templates, e-mail standards, initial communication with candidates, etc. as outlined in the recruitment training
- Required Skills: Excellent communication(ENGLISH) & PC Skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must be technically savvy
- Detailed and process oriented
- Relationship building skills
How to apply for this position:
- Please email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “TA_TR_BRD”
- Please refer your friends / Circle, know anyone who might be a good fit?
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: ITES , BPO , KPO , LPO , Customer Service , Operations
Role Category: Voice
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
US IT Recruitment, Technical Recruitment, US Staffing, Talent Acquisition, Hiring, Interviewing, Sales Executive Activities, Training, Salary, Relationship Building
Email Address: email@example.com