Company:-RITES - Jobs in Gurgaon for Mechanical Engineer
Basic Pay: Rs. 16,974/- (1 to 3 % annual increment based on the performance)
Allowances: 65% in Non-metro cities 70% in Metro Cites other than Mumbai/Bangalore
75% for Mumbai/ Bangalore.
Other perks: Medical & Accidental Insurance for self and Employer’s contribution towards PF @ 12% would be borne by the company.
Age Limit: 32 years
Cut-off date for calculation of Age: 01.02.2018
Minimum Educational Qualification: Full-Time First Class Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
Minimum Post - Qualification Experience: Minimum 2 year industry experience in production / QA/ Maintenance /Service.
Reserved category candidates (SC/ST/OBC/PWD as applicable) should have at least 50% marks in Minimum Qualification for consideration against reserved posts.
Experience shall be calculated as on 01.02.2018.
Note for Educational Qualification:
The candidate should possess full-time Degree approved by UGC/AICTE; from a University incorporated by an Act of Central or State legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be Deemed as University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956. Sections A & B examination of the Institution of Engineers (India) which is treated as equivalent to Degree by Govt. of India, shall also be accepted.
Candidates have to apply online and appear for selection as per schedule mentioned in the advertisement. Candidates who have not registered online shall not be considered. Those candidates who have registered online should appear in the Written Test by producing a copy of the Online Application form with Registration Number on the date, time & place mentioned in the advertisement. No separate intimation shall be sent to the candidates. In case of change in date/ time/ venue of the test, the same shall be displayed on RITES website www.rites.com under Career section.
Candidates shall have the option to appear for Interview either in Hindi or English.
Selected candidates will be appointed subject to their being found medically fit in the Medical Examination to be conducted as per RITES Rules and Standards for the post.
Venue & Time:
Written Test (Date & Time): 24.02.2018 (9:00 AM)
Interview (Subject to performance in Written Test)-Date & Time: 25.02.2018 (9:00 AM)
Venue: Technical Training Centre Integral Coach Factory (ICF), Near Kambar Arangam, Chennai – 38
Relaxations & Concessions
Reservation/ relaxation/ concessions to SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PWD/ Ex-SM/ J&K Domicile would be provided against reserved posts (where applicable) as per extant Govt. orders.
Relaxation in upper age limit to OBC (NCL)/ SC/ ST candidates shall be provided against reserved posts as per extant Govt. orders.
PWD candidates suffering from not less than 40% of the relevant disability shall only be eligible for the benefit of PWD. Such PWD candidates shall be eligible for relaxation of 10 years in upper age limit.
Nature & Period of Engagement
The appointment shall be purely on contract basis initially for a period of one year, extendable until completion of the assignment subject to mutual consent and satisfactory performance.
Selected candidates shall initially be posted at Southern Region. However, selected candidates shall be liable to be posted anywhere in India as per company requirements.
How to Apply:
1. Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy all the necessary conditions and requirements of the position.
2. Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
3. While submitting the online application the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on the top of filling up the online form. Please note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
4. A copy of this online application form containing the registration number is to be printed, signed, and furnished along with self-attested hard copies of the following documents in the given order only (from top to bottom):
a. 2 recent passport size color photographs
b. High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth
c. Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the qualifications for all semesters/years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma/ Graduation/ Post-Graduation as applicable)
d. SC/ST/OBC Certificate in the prescribed format by Govt. of India (if applicable)
e. Proof of Identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving Licence, Aadhaar Card etc)
f. PAN Card
g. Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in the Application Form (if applicable)
h. Any other document in support of your candidature
i. PWD Certificate as per latest format (if applicable).
Application Form along with above documents are to be brought along on the day of selection.
5. No hard copy/ form/ document is to be sent to this office. All the documents/ forms in Original and Self-Attested Copy are to be brought in person on the day of selection by the candidate.
6. Please bring copies of experience certificates from your previous employment in respect of claims made by you in your application. In respect of current employment, experience certificate/ joining letter along with last months’ salary slips, or, Form 16 and other documents which clearly prove your continuity in the job are to be attached. In case your claim is not established from the proofs submitted by you; your application is liable to be rejected. Please check your claims and certificates submitted by you carefully.
Last Apply Date: 2018-02-22
Salary: INR Rs. 16,974/- (1 to 3 % annual increment based on the performance)
Industry:Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above