Company Name: Collabera Technologies Private Limited – Jobs in Vadodara – Operation Executive Jobs in Vadodara
Established in 1991, Collabera has been a leader in IT staffing for over 26 years and is one of the largest diversity IT staffing firms in the industry. As $650 million dollar IT company, Collabera is known for high-touch, customer-centric approach, offering our clients unmatched quality, responsiveness and flexibility. We are appreciated by our clients for our streamlined execution, highly efficient service and exceptional talent management that go above and beyond traditional staffing services.
Collabera recognizes true potential of human capital and provides people the right opportunities for growth and professional excellence. Collabera offers a full range of benefits to its employees including paid vacations, holidays, personal days, Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance.
With over 16,000 IT professionals globally, Collabera provides value-added onsite, offsite and offshore technology services and solutions to premier corporations. Over the past few years, Collabera has been awarded numerous accolades and Industry recognitions including.
- Collabera awarded Best Staffing Company to work for in 2012,2013,2014,2015 & 2016 by SIA.
- Collabera listed in GS 100 – recognized for excellence and maturity
- Collabera named among the Top 500 Diversity Owned Businesses
- Collabera listed in GS 100 & ranked among top 10 service providers
- Collabera was ranked:
- 32 in the Top 100 Large Businesses in the U.S
- 18 in Top 500 Diversity Owned Businesses in the U.S
- 3 in the Top 100 Diversity Owned Businesses in New Jersey
- 3 in the Top 100 Privately-held Businesses in New Jersey
- 66th on FinTech 100
- 35th among top private companies in New Jersey
Job Title: Operations and Support Executive
Shift timings: 6:00pm to 4:00AM(US Shift)
Job location: Vadodara
FLUENCY IN ENGLISH IS A MUST.
* This Individual is expected to service and work across different departments as internal clients
* Able to manage multiple tasks and manage outlook calendar for executives
* Regular Report preparation
* Candidate should be able to work on various administrative tasks as well
* Adhoc report preparation
* Supporting various Operations related matter
* Any graduate
* At least 1 year experience working in Service Industry
* Must have good communication skill
* Must be good in MS – Office Word, excel and PowerPoint
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Recruitment / Staffing
Functional Area: Executive Assistant , Front Office , Data Entry
Role Category: Other
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Excel, Powerpoint, MS Office Word, Outlook, US Shift, Operational Support, Service Industry, Report Preparation, Non It, Non Voice, Assistant, Front Desk, reception
Recruiter Name: Ms. Rucha Shanware