Company Name: Progist Solutions LLP
ProgIST Solutions is starup company and formed by practitioners who have an Information Technology and Information Security hands-on combined work experience of more than 100+ years. Through such a solid industry work experience, we at ProgIST understand the kind of threats an organisation is subject to and the controls which should be implemented to mitigate such threats.
- The Job responsibility of the IT Security & Information Security analyst would include but not limited.
- Conduct application, mobile , wireless and network penetration testing and security assessment.
- Perform issue categorisation and in-depth analysis of security events. Conduct follow up action of vulnerability/security and or security incident resolution
- Co-ordinates security projects and act as liasion between IT Security, process owners and security managers.
- Conduct hardening of machines.
- Conduct deep stick audits various infrastructure and network elements
- Respond to security incidents, providing assessment of impact severity and types of incidents being addressed.
- Implement and execute security evaluation process. Provide feedback and recommendation on how to remediate security gaps identified as part of evaluation process.
- Perform network and host forensics activity.
- Perform security testing to identify security risks.
- Gather security metrics and report to management.
- Draw up the charter for conducting various security assessment and drive it to closure.
- Present security testing reports to management
- conduct security awareness program using social engineering techniques.
- Simulate breaches to the network / application security develop measures to lock down the areas of risk in case of critical incidents.
- Sound knowledge of Information threats, vulnerabilities, exposure, security controls and countermeasures.
- Knowledge of information security principles, including risk assessment, vulnerability management, penetration testing, malware analysis, threat research, and web application security testing.
- Experience in documenting security procedures.
- Be abrest with latest security threats and information security controls to be implemented in new IT initiatives.
- Be able to Keep abrest with emerging threats that could be exploited by hackers.
Salary: INR 2,00,000 – 5,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: IT Software – Network Administration , Security
Role Category: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Role: System Security Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Employment Type: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Job Location: Mumbai, Hyderabad
Desi Infomation security, Security awareness, Ethical hacker, cyber security, Network & System Administrator, AIX Administrator, Windows System Administrator
Candidate Profile :
- Should have a sound knowledge of IT Audits & Information security threats, vulnerabilities, controls, and countermeasures
- Knowledge of information security principles risk assessment, vulnerability assessment, and penetration testing
- Experience in documenting security procedures
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization
Recruiter Name: Chaithanya Rao K
For getting expert-level training for Ethical Hacking Training in your location –