UPSC Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for Civil Service Exam: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published a notification for the recruitment of 782 Civil Service (Preliminary) Examination 2018. Eligible Indian Nationals may apply Online from 07-02-2018 to 06-03-2018 till 06:00 PM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply are given below…
UPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 782
Name of the Exam: Civil Service (Prelims) Examination 2018
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 21-32 years as on 01-08-2018 i.e., Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1986 and not later than 01-08-1997. Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have degree of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University Under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on Preliminary, Main Examination & interview.
Application Fee: Applicants required to pay Rs.100/- through the following modes and no fee for Female/ SC/ ST/ Persons with Benchmark Disability candidates.
1. Pay by cash Mode: Applicants required to pay the fee by cash Mode should print the system generated Pay in slip during Part II registration and deposit the money in any Branch of SBI.
2. Net Banking Mode: Applicants required to pay the fee by using net banking facility of SBI.
3. Online Mode: Applicants required to pay the fee by using Visa/ Master/ Rupay/ Credit/ Debit card
How to Apply: Eligible Candidates can apply Online form the website www.upsconline.nic.in from 07-02-2018 to 06-03-2018 till 06:00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying candidates have to scan photo and signature in .jpg format with file not exceeding 40 KB each and not less than 3 KB for Photo and 1 KB for Signature.
2. Candidates should have the valid and active Email id.
3. Log on to the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
4. Click on the link “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC”.
5. Select the appropriate Post and click on “Click Here (Part -I)”.
6. Fill all the mandatory fields like name, gender, etc and click on “Continue”.
7. The system will generate Registration-Id, retain it for further use.
8. Make payment as mentioned in application fee and retain the details for entering in Part -II registration.
9. Again Relogin and click on “Click Here (Part-II)”.
10. Login by using Registration-Id & Date of Birth.
11. Fill all the required details and upload scanned photo and signature and click on “Submit” Button.
12. After submission of Online Application take print out of finally submitted the application and retain it for future use.
For more details like selection process, pay scale, Physical standards, exam centres & other information click on link given below.
Read more: UPSC Recruitment 2018 - 892 CSE & IFS Exam
|Start Date to Apply Online||07-02-2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||06-03-2018 till 06:00 PM|
|Last Date for Fee Payment (by cash)||05-03-2018 at 23:59 hrs|
|Last Date for Fee Payment (Online)||06-03-8:00 hrs|
|Date of Civil Services Preliminary Examination||03-06-2018|
|Date of Main Examination||September 2018|
|UPSC Recruitment 2018||More Information|
|Official Site||Click here