Company Name: Remo Software Private Limited
Remo Software strives to deliver technology-driven software to customers. With our superior array of products, users can Recover, Erase, Manage and Optimize data efficiently. Remo has gained recognition and awards in the industry for its performance-enhancing products, which are bundled with innovative features.
Education: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
Job in Technical Support Representative is responsible for acting as a contact person between customers and the company. Assists with issues, orders, errors, account questions, billing, cancellations, and other product related queries.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, tickets, or chat.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Assist with software issues, refunds or cancellation.
- Answer pre-sales questions about software and limitations.
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions.
- Attempt to persuade a customer to reconsider refund or cancellation.
- Inform customer of deals and promotions.
- Utilize product knowledge to handle high call volumes.
- Work with customer support managers to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Closeout or open tickets and call records.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Respond from scripts or canned responses.
- Handle changes in policies or renewals.
- Keep updated with required information using available resources at the company.
- Regular follow-ups with customers to ensure the resolution worked in a timely manner.
- Ready to handle any kind of customer with appropriate solutions for the situation.
- Need to be up to date with system applications, product changes, and product updates respectively.
- Ability to work independently on rotational shifts.
Desired candidate skills:
- Should be excellent in verbal as well as written English, preferably with good usage of accents.
- Strong phone handling skills and active listening.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of customers.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Excellent computer knowledge, preferably with good knowledge of Microsoft Office, knowledge on different Operating Systems, remote access tools, etc.
Salary: INR 1,00,000 – 1,50,000 P.A.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Hardware, Technical Support, Telecom Engineering
Role Category: Technical Support
Role: Customer Support Engineer/Technician, Tech Support
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Recruiter Name: Rajesh Kumar
Contact Company: Remo Software Private Limited
Address: 2nd Floor, No. 10, (71/32) Green Leaf Layout80Feet Road, 4th Block, Koramangala, Bangalore, Karnataka, India 560034
For getting expert-level training for Networking Training in your location –